Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Feng Chia Picnic, Northeast Edition 7/2/2006

So a bunch of us got together on July 2nd for a picnic in Riverside Park on NYC’s Upper West Side. The weather was nice – warm & sunny, and we had a table in the shade! Full pics are here, but here's a sampling.

Present initially were: Vivian, Karynn, Kaja, Jessie, and me, with associated significant others and children (or lack thereof).

Anna (with associated small animal) wasn’t able to make it to the picnic part but she did come up a little later.

The next night, July 3, Morgan & I got to see the Mets pounded by the otherwise inept Pirates at Shea Stadium:


The full set of pics is here:

Feng Chia Picnic Pictures!

Oh and lastly here’s a pic of me and Morgan, circa 1989:

3 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Jessie said...

Hey! Great pics...look how much happier we are in warm weather! I think Karynn may have, or soon will have, another member in her brood. I love the way Angus has been able to find old pics where we have the exact same pose...17 years ago. Hope all is well for everybody; glad that we're posting again!

P.S. Kaja, if you are reading this, where were you on New Year's? The message on my phone came through at 4AM NY time.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays & New Year!

Angus: Thx for the old pics!

Karynn: Congratulations! :)

Just thought I'd let you all know I'll be officially moving to NJ by the end of February. I'll forward the details a little later.

Anna

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger g005e said...

Bizarre. I posted that item about the picnic pictures on July 19, 2006. Why it didn't get emailed out to everyone until February 2007, I'm not sure.

Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home